Look 513

Hey girls, how are you? I brought another post for you, I think this is the second post I bring to you with this theme back to school and very naughty, I hope you like it and also brought a very nice gift.
And before I forget, I created a shapes store, from now on I will always be bringing new forms from my store, I hope you enjoy and we will be beautiful? Good shopping kisses


Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Shape: Glamorous Shapes \ Tyta \ Catwa Bento @soon
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 41 Not available
Top: Pseudo- Wolf Top
Skirt: #EVANI-Martisha
Glasses: [Z O O M] Secretary Glasses
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female
Socks + Shoes: N-core JANE @The Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Pose: Columbus Poses - Lift @FREE

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo