Pages

segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2017

Look 502

Hi loves, how are you? I brought a lot of news for you and events that this month are already full of wonderful news, I want to apologize a bit for the delay I was a little sick and I was also updating the avatar for you. What's up? Did you like my new look? Rsrs I hope so and enjoy the events because I already visited and is full of beautiful things and with great prices, kisses



Head: CATWA HEAD Catya 
Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hair: *booN Lab.059 hair
Choker: Addams // Irina Suit Jacket // 
Sweatshirt: Pseudo- #017 Sweatshirt @Kustom9
Pants: Pseudo- Hippy Jeans @Kustom9
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female
Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Solidago 

Background: Pseudo- Parking Garage Scene @The Epiphany
Taxi: Pseudo- Bad Taxi @The Epiphany

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário