Look 500

We arrived at 500 posts, ours I am very happy, you have no idea the size of my happiness and I would like to thank all of you that make my blog to be what it is today, if it were not for you I would not be what it would be me lol
And from now on, we will not stop my goal is still great but I am already very satisfied until now and very grateful for everything, collaborators, followers, you accompanying, thank you very much indeed. You are awesome!!
And to celebrate another post for you guys, I hope you like it and have a look here



Head: CATWA HEAD Nicki 
Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hair: Aibeat *Taya * 
Choker: [Cynful] Wish Necklace Set
Jacket: Pseudo- Donn Leather Jacket
Top: [Cynful] Bombshell Top
Pants: .:villena:. - Mom Jeans
Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet
Boots: ::ROC:: Martens Boot!

Poses: Overlow Poses 
Background: [ isuka ] get out backdrop @GIFT

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo