Look 467

Hi beautiful, how are you? Oh how i miss that i was here, i'm a little distant but returning gradually since getting to leave everything in order again and always full of news, so look just what I brought you look at today i hope you enjoy.
I did something kind of fitness with a touch of fashion, not out of pradões I think haha just put something different to give a life on clothes so i hope you approve and use a lot, 'cause besides all this pretty cute and sexy
I almost forgot to thank my model for all the hours Ygor, thank you cat always helping me haha
Kisses


Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: Beusy: "Amore" Hair Fitted Mesh @Black Wall Street
Visor: TRUTH HAIR Olympia
Top: Beusy: Bralette Fitted Mesh @NEW
Shorts: [Cynful] Hey Bae Pants @NEW
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
Socks: .Winged. Sport Socks
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Tribunal @GIFT
Sneakers: BLK2.0 Magnetized Sneakers_Cream&White

Poses: BellePoses - Ice Pop Girl @HUNT

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo