Look 427

Girls look that amazing news !!!
I do not even love dogs and all of a sudden i get a lot more silly and passionate when I see this cutest thing in the world that the Focus Poses just created, just look what a beautiful thing !! Not going mad? Completely in love? Yeah I'm crazy in love, that wonderful pose that besides having these beautiful things comes the pallet as well as many mobile phones with different covers oh my god can not help but get crazy haha
It is amazing girls this release is available at the fair of Cosmopolitan and the pallet even comes with 5 poses if you are completely in love like me, goes there to check it is a love.


Pose: .Focus Poses. My Puppies @Cosmopolitan
(included pallet, dogs e cell)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ximena
Top: ::Baha::Justfuckit Leafs
Hand 1: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Hand 2: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat
Feet: Maitreya - Lara
Sandals: REIGN.- Mahi Gladiator Sandals- White (Maitreya) RARE

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo