Summer Pants

Hello love, I was a few days without posting excuse me .. but the net as often collaborates not lol and also the RL a little race, but could bring some news for you.
First Six Essence with this wonderful pants I loved it and I can no longer take the rsrs body. It is available in three colors and match whatever you by, this details are torn a grace is not it? I loved it and it is available for mesh so bodies are going beyond the one granted in this and other wonderful products that you have there.
Second is the Bens Boutique with this wonderful sandal, I'm also passionate she is available in various colors and with two details, it comes with golden and silver so you can match your accessories, it is available in both Fi*Friday event and also in the Bens Boutique store on Fi*Friday the price it is already in the store to 55L from 99L and you find other sandals also with this price as part of the promotion that is going on in the shop I hope you enjoy and good shopping.



Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Marnie 
Top: BLOKC Off Shoulder Top 
Pants: Six Essence. Summer Pants
Nails: . PUNCI . my point nails . Maitreya .
Feet: Slink
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Claudia Heels /Fi*Friday

Poses: Overlow Poses - Pack 19

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo