Angel

Hello girls, I bring some news for you.
Is super cute lace lingerie Six Essence, it is available in 5 colors for you to enjoy that wonderful night and is also available for all mesh bodies.
Swig and also, this super beautiful hair and fluffy also the Spellbound haha it's the gift of this month of June, the group is paid 100L$ cost to enter and it comes various colors for you to enjoy, look very worthwhile, and of course the shopIt has many other wonderful hair I hope you enjoy it as I liked, then bora check and good shopping.



Luiza Becker

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: +Spellbound+ Astarte // Group Gift
Lingerie: Six Essence - Dream Angel lingerie // The Souled Out Event
Necklace: [F]oil- Love Me Necklaces
Nails: . PUNCI . my square nails . Maitreya .
Watch: [7891.] - MK Watch 
Bracelet: [7891.]- Uptown - I.D. Bracelet

Look of Luiza Oskar
Blog: Luiza Closet

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo