Pages

sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

TuTy's PIN UP GIRL


Hello Loversssss! <33

How are you? Hopefully well, good after a few days I went back right away as you may already realize that reactivated again, I've done posts and etc. .. But then WHAT I brought you today is for those who like AO's naughty like me lol
The novelty comes from Tutys Store, there you can find everything, hair, skin, and OSA that are wonderful to me, is becoming THE most wonderful that the other gets you up in indecisive lol. 
This is what I've been bringing the PIN UP GIRL she has some nice animations, and she is very naughty I even loved Particularly, it is not too fast or too slow is excellent for those who like to be sexy like me, then waiting ta What? Go there to check, you will love it.

This AO contains 56 animations:
12 different walks
15 animated stands
6 animated sits
4 animated ground sits
full fly and swim set, crouch and crouch walk, stand up and typing AO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário