I returned \o/

My loves, how homesick I wanted to ask a thousand apologies for having gone, sorry readers, shop owners, even wanted to apologize, not podi informs them good before I respect the decision of some already have taken me out of certain groups okay . Well just wanted to say that I'm back and I felt really missed it and this is ae lol I know I did not say thing with thing, more alright lol
So that's it, thank you for everything and we will return to active
Xoxo.

Skin: * CapRi * - Emperia Sunkissed FATPACK NEW
Hair: MISS C. / Hlin
Shirt: [LF] Lace Tank Pink
Pants: Overhigh - Pants Classic - NEW
Eye Makeup: Pink Acid Model 101 Eye Makeup - COSMETIC FAIR 2013
Necklace: [F]oil - Mini Flavor Necklace
Sunglasses: {{BSD Design studio}}sunglasses 2_ Olivia P
Bag: {{BSD Design studio}}hangbag6-artwork bag
Freckles: [ef] - Archie's Freckles - COSMETIC FAIR 2013
Blush: [ef] - Fangirl Blush - COSMETIC FAIR 2013
Bracelet: [7891.] Mau Bangles - New@Fi*Friday
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
Rings: SuPerBia RinGs >CoNeS RinGs<NEW
Shoes: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Black

Poses: :: Focus Poses ::

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Topo