Pages

quinta-feira, 7 de março de 2013

I can't change my mold .. ♫ ♪'

Loveeerss
I look again bringing more news for you and that she came from a very charming way lol so today I bring to you some news that will make the stay even more beautiful, which are the new and charming hair wasabi pills that is available at the event FaMESHed. And also this lipstick with several beautiful colors of pink and acid remembering that are available in Fi*Friday and also it is available in other colors. And this lovely pant jesylilo, which as I said in another post is one of the releases of the store there then girls rode this look to you I hope you enjoy.
                                                                  Lots and lots of kisses
'

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Giselle Mesh Hair - NEW FAMESHED
Pants: *JeSyLiLO*::Baggy Women's Jeans::Rough*
Top: ~Sassy!~ Sheer silk top- NEW
Lipstick: Pink Acid Silk Lipstick 8 Pack - NEW FI*FRIDAY
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (BOXED)
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails v1.2
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

Poses: :: Focus Poses Model 126 ::

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário