Pages

domingo, 3 de março de 2013

new

Hello, my lovelies!

I came here to bring you something new, bringing a good to which I already posted most is that she is so beautiful that I think will not stop put it lol '
Then I came to bring to you the news of BoobieLicious which is a pretty Bodysuit, more like I decided put it another way so I posted the bottom of it, so it is more plumb too beautiful girls is very worthwhile, run there to check ;)
 

Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair
Shirt/Vest: !BeUp! Vest Queroniza NEW
Bodysuit: { BoobieLicious } SHOPPING BAG My Sexy Bodysuit NEW
Ring: SuPerBia - *SeT 3* CoLLaR,CuFFs & WinG RinGs
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails v1.2
Watch: [7891.] - ((Wear Me)) - Marc Watch
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BIG LOVE NECKLACE
Boots: [Cliche] Pilar boots

Poses: :: Focus Poses Model 126 ::

Here is the photo of the bodysuit, to give you a look.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário